Please note: this position requires the ability to communicate at a professional level in Mandarin Chinese.
Project Managers ensure the success of active projects by applying sound fundamentals of project management, accounting, business development, communication, and teamwork.
Project Managers develop project schedules and staffing plans, track project hours and expenses, manage the project budget, manage day to day aspects of project scope, review project deliverables before passing them on to the client, and apply LSI’s project methodology and standards.
Reports To: Operations Director
Roles and responsibilities for this job may include but are not limited to:
- Create and execute project work plans and schedules and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day to day operational aspects of a project scope
- Review deliverables prepared by the project team before passing on to the client
- Effectively apply LSI’s methodology and enforce project standards
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Minimize LSI’s exposure and risk on a project
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage more than one project at a time; see to it that all projects being managed are progressing smoothly on schedule and budget
- Manage project budget, Track and report team hours and expenses as needed
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for the project
Required Job Qualifications:
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5 years of project management experience in an engineering field
- Able to communicate at a professional level in Mandarin
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Ability to accurately forecast revenue, profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates, and utilization
- Experience with project legal documents