Our Work-Life Balance Benefits were created to attract and reward our employees, which includes healthcare, life, supplemental insurance, and wellbeing benefits. Features of our benefits are listed below, which may be based upon position, location, and other eligibility criteria.
Job Title: Senior Control Systems Engineer
Annual Salary Range: $100,000 – $150,000 (eligible for incentive pay)
Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Healthcare and Insurance Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Company-paid Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Short-Term Disability (Supplemental Option)
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Supplemental Option)
- Health Savings Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Retirement – 401K and Roth 401K w/Company Match/Profit Sharing
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Dependent Care (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Fitness Membership Reimbursement
- Paid Time-off for Charitable Involvement
LSI Can Help You
Let LSI listen to your challenges today, and we’ll work together to write a success story for you.
Not Quite Ready? Read Some of Our Success Stories