Do you have an aging DCS and are thinking of upgrading?
Are you attending Automation Fair in Boston next month?
If the answer is yes, we encourage you to join us at our session that is best suited for attendees who are considering a DCS upgrade.
During these sessions, you’ll hear from Joey Cate, Vice President of Operations, and Nick Riggio, President, as they share how LSI used its proven DCS ≡ RIGHT process to help a global specialty chemical company:
- Migrate from an obsolete Yokagowa DCS to Rockwell Automation’s state-of-the-art PlantPAx DCS
- Streamline their processes with FactoryTalk Batch
- Position them for future MES and ERP Integration
They will cover the benefits, challenges, lessons learned, and answer questions. If more time is needed than what is allowed during the session, Joey and Nick will also be available for separate meetings.
Automation Fair, Boston, MA — Partner Session PS17, Room 204B
- Monday, Nov 6, 11:00 am Eastern Time or,
- Wednesday, Nov 8, 2:00 pm Eastern Time
Here’s a link to the Rockwell Automation Session Catalog. Use the search box, and enter PS17 to see the details of LSI’s session and to add to your session calendar.