Digital transformation, amidst all its hype, remains a concept often shrouded in complexity. LSI has the experience and resources to help you with your digital transformation journey, regardless of industry or company size.
What is Digital Transformation?
- There are many names for digital transformation, often consisting of similar concepts, but a convergence of these ideas:
- Industry 4.0
- Smart Factory / Manufacturing
- Industry X
- Digital Manufacturing
- Connected Enterprise
- Digital transformation is a group of tools/methods/technologies used to address business problems
- For success, it is imperative to create a common understanding throughout the business and ensure goals are aligned
- The driving forces for digital transformation often comes from (e.g.):
- Financial pressures
- Customer expectations
- Workforce Changes / Shortages
- Increased Competition
- Supply chain changes
- Business agility
- Changing environment
- Demand for increased speed of information
- Need for better tools/technology interconnection and capabilities
- Need for scalable solutions
- Cross-functional expertise and coordination required
- Modification and removal of silos
When it comes to digital transformation, there is a lot of hype and buzz but what matters to us is answering the simple question: what are you trying to solve? We start by listening and we are eager to understand your needs for operational performance improvement. Let’s start a conversation today.