Working with business and manufacturing leaders to generate the Business Process design of manufacturing systems and integrations to meet business objectives and vision.
LSI’s long history of designing and implementing manufacturing execution systems (MES) has taught us the importance of forming cross functional teams to identify the technologies and applications best suited for the needs of the client’s organization. We understand the value of using Agile methodologies to implement prioritized business functionalities, incrementally demonstrating the ROI at each phase of the project.
MES Services and Support
- Controls Integration
- ERP Information Integration
- Recipe Management
- OEE / Downtime Tracking
- Barcode Scanning / Printing Applications
- Statistical Process Control
- Notifications (e.g., via MTQQ)
- Production / Sales Orders / Inventory
LSI has worked with manufacturing plants to increase throughput, improve product consistency, decrease time to market, reduce errors, and create a foundation for optimization while linking plant and corporate functions to improve productivity and communication.
- Facilitate Business and Operations / Process Reviews to identify opportunities and generate a Manufacturing Strategy Roadmap.
- Define an Enterprise Data Infrastructure that integrates data for the process and business experts to enable agile and efficient Business Processes and timely and proactive manufacturing decisions.
- Construct common Business Processes and Manufacturing applications leveraging real time and historical information.
- Manage the Change Process to deliver the projected result.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness
LSI has assisted manufacturing plants with optimizing their production output by using Lean Manufacturing and TPM fundamentals that result in the following:
- Identification of Downtime reasons and root causes
- Reduction of Downtime occurrences and durations
- Elimination of idle and minor stoppages
- Improvement of operational speeds and throughput
- Optimization of product yield
Quality Control Systems
LSI has provided manufacturing facilities with the necessary tools and information to ensure that their product adheres to a defined set of quality standards or meets the requirements of their client or customer.
The quality systems implemented by LSI have:
- Improved product quality
- Provided consistent quality levels of raw materials
- Reduced product claims
- Increased customer satisfaction
Are you ready to put LSI’s team to work to make the most of your manufacturing execution system? Contact LSI today.